Thank you for taking the time to complete the feedback form. We are very appreciative of your insight into the experiences you are having at home regarding your child’s learning. We have always said, let us know how we can help and we will listen. Statistically, we need to have as many voices represented to capture a range of perspectives and perceptions. We have received 30 responses which have given us some insight into what learning looks like in your home.
We had some great questions and have acted on many of the suggestions, problem-solving to refine processes that were shared as ‘tricky’ or hard to manage.
Some actions implemented already based on your feedback:
- Increased staff to resolve technology issues to access learning
- Continually simplifying tasks to make them easier to navigate and accessible for varying devices
- Modify suggested schedules to allow for flexible options for families
- Trialing video chats between student and teachers to support the learning
- Developing processes for students to receive feedback on their tasks
- Reducing pressure families feel to complete all the tasks – quality not quantity
We are only at the end of week 2 and the timeline and video below are a reflection how far we have come and show the learning that has taken place with our staff, students and families. We should all be very proud of what we have achieved.